: ‘Our 4 year old has been diagnosed with life-long, tartrazine anaphylaxis requiring instant medication/epipen and hospital observation upon accidental tartrazine ingestion. We first learned about this when eating out one day. He took one bite of his meal and suffered instant and severe itch and rash with swelling of his face, lips and neck, facial, lip and neck swelling. We rushed him to hospital. From now on he has to avoid all foods with tartrazine including cordials, drinks, snackfoods and even play-dough.’

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio