I have experienced a very severe reaction to Country Ladle soup a couple of weeks ago. I started taking Livatone and the rash started the next day, so naturally I thought it was the tablets. I contacted Dr Cabot's website and informed them of my symptoms. I ended up in hospital as I could not breathe and was administered an IV line. I had the same soup a week ago and had exactly the same symptoms and that was when I thought that it could be the soup, as I stopped taking the Livatone after the first rash appeared. Being diagnosed with Chronic Dermatitis, I was used to a bit of a rash when I come in contact with deodorants, but have never experienced anything like this before. Needless to say I was off work for a week and was given steroids and cortisone cream. I will definitely read ALL labels from now on. – Zonja, Perth.